Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Paper Works



Here is the counter stool that I will be making this week. As you may have noticed, I am currently trying to create an entire line of chairs based on the rodback form. I will be making a curved seat settee and rocker to finish out the line.
For my latest rodbacks, I am just doing thumbnail sketches like this and then stealing the geometry from my successful arm and side chairs to make the patterns. Sure there is some tweaking, but the general numbers are the same.

Below is a photo of the arm and leg patterns that you've seen in my videos. I hope they are reasonably visible, for anyone who wants to follow along as I continue my focus on turning. I had an idea to post them on my web site so that I can control the scale of the image, I'll let you know when I get it done. How's that Herman?


1 comment:

Herman Veenendaal said...

Perfect Peter, thank you very much.

Herman